For the academic year 2022/2023, the Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship gives an extraordinary chance for foreign students from all over the globe to study in Wales.
The Global Wales Programme, a collaboration between the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council, and HEFCW, is funding the scholarship, which is the first of its type in Wales.
Under the initiative, all institutions in Wales provide scholarships, and prospective students must have applied for a seat in an appropriate postgraduate program before applying for a scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council, and HEFCW
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Welsh Universities
Scholarship Worth: Up to £10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for the Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Have applied to one of the following Welsh universities to pursue an eligible postgraduate program: Aberystwyth University, Bangor University, Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Swansea University, University of South Wales, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, Wrexham Glyndwr University.
- In September 2022, you’ll begin a postgraduate program.
- To pay fees, you must be classified as an international student.
- Be a citizen of a nation that qualifies.
- British Council Sub-Saharan Africa-Wales Go Digital Grants are recommended.
How to Apply for the Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship
Applicants for the Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship must first apply for admission to their preferred participating institution. After being accepted, candidates must submit their scholarship application, making sure to include all of the essential information and papers.
Deadline: There isn’t one.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You