The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022-2023 is currently accepting applications.
The University of Birmingham is pleased to offer the Global Masters Scholarship, a £10,000 prize that will help you study in the United Kingdom.
Birmingham has a long history of reducing educational obstacles to allow the most academically gifted pupils to reach their full potential in learning and education.
In line with tradition, they are happy to announce the Global Masters Scholarship, which will attract and assist the world’s most academically gifted overseas students pursuing Masters degrees during the academic year 2022/23.
A total of 40 scholarships for up to £10,000 GBP will be given out. This prize will be taken from each successful scholar’s total tuition expenses.
Requirements for the Global Masters Scholarship 2022
With the exception of programs at the Birmingham Business School, which have distinct MSc and MBA scholarships, all taught Masters programs are eligible for this grant.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have been offered and accepted a place on a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus for the academic year 2022/23.
- To qualify, you must be a ‘domiciled’ citizen of one of the qualified nations.
- For tuition fee reasons, the University will classify you as an overseas fee payer.
- In September/October 2022, they will begin their studies at the University on an on-campus course.
- By June 30, 2022, you must have paid the normal £2,000 Admissions deposit.
- Be intellectually outstanding, and be able to demonstrate this in your scholarship application statement. Candidates should have or anticipate to earn, a first-class overall grade in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (at least 70% in the UK system).
Candidates must be ‘domiciled’ in one of the nations listed below:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
How to Apply for the Global Masters Scholarship 2022
The application date for this scholarship is June 30, 2022, at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
This is a competitive scholarship, and individuals who meet the qualifying standards indicated above and have been offered and accepted a Masters degree at Birmingham are encouraged to apply for it by filling out the online scholarship application form.
Complete the form completely and properly; incomplete applications will not be accepted, and once submitted, they cannot be changed. Only fill out the scholarship application form once, since duplicate applications will be rejected and only your first submission will be reviewed.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline for application: June 30, 2022
Visit the University of Birmingham for more details.
Recommended for You