The Global Master Scholarship at Sweden will be available in 2022 at the University of Stockholm.
Uppsala Institution, established in 1477, is Sweden’s and the Nordic nations’ oldest university. In worldwide rankings, it is among the finest universities in Northern Europe.
Some scholarships are only available to Master’s students applying to Uppsala University, while others are available to both Master’s and Bachelor’s students.
Some scholarships are accessible to all inhabitants of non-EU/EEA or Swiss nations, while others are exclusively open to citizens of certain countries.
Worth of Award
Scholarships will cover tuition but not living costs for studies at Uppsala University Master’s Programs starting on August 31, 2021, for the current admission cycle.
RELATED: PhD Scholarships for Social Sciences Students in 2021
Eligibility for Global Master Scholarship at Sweden
The following are the requirements for participation:
- Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA, as well as Swiss citizens.
- Applicants must exhibit academic ability and a desire to be a part of a learning community.
- Students may only be granted an Uppsala University Global Scholarship if they prioritize a program at Uppsala University.
- Before the University Admissions deadline, you must have applied for the Master’s Program.
- You must fulfill the entry criteria for the program to which you applied, and you must have submitted your application fee and supporting documentation to University Admissions by the deadline.
- The course must be taught on campus. Distance learning programs and programs primarily taught at other institutions outside of Sweden are not eligible for the award.
How to Apply for Global Master Scholarship at Sweden
To apply for Uppsala University’s scholarships;
- Prior to the deadline, you must apply for one of Uppsala University’s foreign Bachelor’s or Master’s programs using the website www.universityadmissions.se.
- On the website, you may learn more about the application procedure.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, you must apply for the Program within the international application period and submit it on time.
- You must submit two applications: one for a Bachelor’s or Master’s program and another for a scholarship.
- You will not be eligible for the Uppsala University scholarships if your application is judged late.
Deadline: Application closes February 1, 2022
For More Information: Click on this Page