Coe College in the USA is inviting applications for the Global Leadership Full Scholarship for International Students in 2022
Coe College recognizes the importance of a varied foreign student body and provides financial aid to qualifying students in the form of renewable scholarships, grants, and on-campus work-study opportunities.
Students should expect to pay for a percentage of their educational fees since their finances are limited (at least one-half or more).
Coe College fosters a unique atmosphere by combining hands-on learning opportunities that broaden students’ perspectives with faculty mentors who are dedicated to assisting students in discovering their own interests.
Coe’s close-knit network of active regional alumni allows students to expand their horizons via internships, employment, and other off-campus experiences.
All of these variables work together to ensure that Kohawks graduate on schedule and with the grades they want.
In fact, within one year of graduation, virtually all reporting graduates are working or enrolled in graduate school.
Coe College has been a second home to students from all over the globe for over a century.
Cultural variety broadens the scope of our school and enables all students to benefit from one another’s experiences.
This fellowship aims to keep Coe’s commitment to making international education a priority alive.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship covers the Tuition fees for the Students.
RELATED: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Students Developing Commonwealth countries 2022
Global Leadership Full Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible to apply;
- A student must attend a foreign high school and be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States.
- Students must plan to enroll as a full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking student, live on-campus residential accommodation, and complete all of Coe College’s admission standards.
How to Apply for Global Leadership Full Scholarship
- Complete all application criteria for admission before the deadline.
- On the website, fill out the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- Submit a reaction to the essay.
Deadline: Application closes March 1, 2022
For More Details Click Here