Do you want to change the health trajectory in your neighborhood? Then you should take advantage of the Global Health Corps Fellowship opportunity.
The application period for the fellowship cohort 2022-2023 is currently open.
The GHC fellowship is an exciting opportunity to acquire experience and develop skills while working with a high-impact health organization.
The event begins with a thought-provoking discussion with thought leaders, followed by time to connect with your cohort and reflect on your position as a next-generation global health leader.
The fellowship will also provide fellows with training and coaching on how to have a positive effect on health systems.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Global Health Corps
Fellowship to be taken at Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia.
Funding Amount: See Fellowship Benefits
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduates/Graduates
Global Health Corps Fellowship Requirements
Applicants for the Global Health Corps Fellowship must meet the following requirements:
- Have a strong desire to improve your community’s health care systems.
- Have a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree from a university
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Be a citizen of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia, or a lawful permanent resident of one of these countries.
- Participation in thought leader training programs.
- A professional development stipend of up to $600 is available.
- Upon completion of the fellowship, a $1,500 award will be given.
- Costs of travel to and from GHC training
- Support for visas and work permits
Application for Global Health Corps Fellowship
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted online; applications sent by email will not be accepted.
Interested candidates should prepare their applications using the application preview supplied on the official website.
To begin your application and/or submit your application, you will need to establish an account.
Application Deadline: January 12, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: