The Global Health Corps Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
The GHC Fellowship Program seeks out and prepares bright young leaders with a variety of skill sets and experiences who want to join and contribute to the health equality movement.
GHC selects and puts young professionals for 13 months in high-impact jobs on the front lines of global health via a highly selective procedure.
Fellows make important contributions to their placement organizations and the communities they serve throughout their fellowship year.
GHC is impressed and astonished each year by the zeal of hundreds of candidates, of whom just 2-3 percent are accepted.
Fellows are now placed in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia by GHC.
The Global Health Corps fellowship comes with a number of advantages in addition to rigorous leadership development and professional growth:
- A monthly payment for living expenses
- Funds for professional development
- A certificate of completion
- Travel expenses to and from GHC training and retreats are provided.
Global Health Corps Fellowship Program Requirements
- You must be 30 years old or younger.
- Have a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree from a university.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Be a Malawian, Rwandan, Ugandan, or Zambian citizen or lawful permanent resident.
They’re searching for a broad group of high-potential leaders from a variety of sectors and backgrounds who can provide the abilities needed to close important gaps in the healthcare system while also demonstrating their essential leadership practices:
- You appreciate cooperation and inclusiveness across industries, cultures, and boundaries of all types. You are willing to listen to and accept other people’s viewpoints, even if they vary from your own.
- You are willing to push yourself beyond your comfort zone on a regular basis because you are dedicated to learning (while practicing self-care). You’re ready to tackle a year of personal growth with honesty, humility, and self-reflection.
- Inspiring and mobilizing: You’re ready to hone and utilize your voice — your most powerful instrument for change — to engage others, create space for critical dialogue, and influence substantial social change in the field of global health.
- Committed to social justice: You are enthusiastic about health-related social justice and have the patience and determination to work on the difficult, complicated task of establishing equitable health systems.
- Adaptive and innovative: You’re inspired by a design-thinking approach to making the world a better place, and you’re willing to accept failure as a learning opportunity.
- Results-oriented: You bring your best self to the table and are determined to perform the daily work required to make a difference in the global health justice movement.
Application and Deadline for Global Health Corps Fellowship Program
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 12, 2022
Recommended for You: