Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship for candidates from the Middle East and North Africa will be available in 2021 at University College Dublin in Ireland.
All scholarship and funding programs are contingent on funds being available, and the information provided is subject to change at any moment.
Applicants are encouraged to review material on a frequent basis to ensure that they are up to date on current processes and deadlines.
If the actual number of scholarships available to students is not publicly publicized on their website, the Scholarships Office will not confirm it.
RELATED: Fully Funded German Scholarships Without IELTS
Worth of Award for Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
The Global Excellence Scholarship will only be applied to the successful candidate’s tuition payments.
- Candidates that are selected will be able to demonstrate that they fulfill the citizenship and residence criteria for the position.
- As mentioned in the applicable Regional Information, they must apply for the region they are applying for.
- Self-funding applicants who are categorized as non-EU for tuition fee reasons are only eligible for scholarships.
- Undergraduate and graduate programs are the only ones that are eligible.
- programs in which the student must be located in Dublin and no element of the program is granted by a third party.
- The global excellence Scholarship is not available to Clinical Programs.
- Applicants for the Global Excellence Scholarship will have received one of the following statuses on an application for a program that is eligible:
- • Make an Offer • Make a Conditional Offer • Accept • Make a Conditional Acceptance
- The directions in the Scholarship Instruction Section should be followed when submitting an application for the Global Excellence Scholarship.
- The Global Excellence Scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other kind of tuition assistance.
How to Apply for Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship may be applied for online via their websites. Please see the link below for further information.
Deadline: Applications close on March 31, 2021.
To Apply Click Here