Global Business School Network Scholarship 2022: Hanken School of Economics in Finland is accepting applications from adequately qualified students from developing nations for the 2022 Scholarship.
For the 2021/2022 academic session, Hanken School of Economics is giving scholarships to students studying at GBSN member institutions from poor countries for Hanken’s 2-year master’s degree program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hanken School of Economics
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Hansen School of Economics
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Developing Countries
Global Business School Network Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the Hanken School of Economics Scholarship:
- Must be enrolled in a Hanken School of Economics full-time study program.
- Be a member of a GBSN member school in a country that qualifies.
- A suitable bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning is required.
- Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Tunisia, Turkey are among the countries eligible to apply: Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Tunisia, Turkey.
- Full Tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year).
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Application for Global Business School Network Scholarship
How to Apply: To be considered for the Scholarship, interested and qualified students must submit an online application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: