Are you a student from an ODA receiving country interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree at the University of Edinburgh? Then apply for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship to study for a master’s degree in one of the qualifying Human Medical Programs.
The medical scholarships will cover full tuition expenses for the length of the program of study at the University and will be offered to candidates who are approved for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
There are a few requirements to be eligible for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2022.
- Applicants must be accepted into one of the University of Edinburgh’s approved Human Medical Programs.
- Applicants must presently reside in one of the countries on the DAC’s list of ODA beneficiaries that are considered eligible.
- Scholarships will be given on the basis of academic excellence, thus applicants must have a strong academic and research background.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the appropriate field.
- Medical students at Swansea University are eligible for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for 2022.
How to Apply for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship
In order to be considered for a Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Medical Candidates at the University of Edinburgh, students must first apply for admission to the university itself.. Students who have applied for admission and have been accepted may then apply for a scholarship via the MyEd portal by filling out an online scholarship application form.
Personal statements of no more than 3500 characters are required to answer the following questions:
- What drew you to the University of Edinburgh in the first place was this particular program?
- The University of Edinburgh is a great place to further your professional and personal goals.
- How do you see yourself being able to give back to your town, region, or nation after graduating with this degree at the University of Edinburgh?
Deadline: June 2, 2022, 11:59 p.m. British Summer Time (BST).
You may find out more by going to the official website.
Recommended for You