For the academic year 2022/23, the University of Edinburgh is accepting applications for the Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
The University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s historic institutions and the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world. The institution is profoundly ingrained in the city of Edinburgh’s fabric. In reality, the institution owns many of the structures in the old Old Town.
Worth of Scholarship
- The scholarship will pay the entire cost of tuition for the length of the program.
Requirements for the Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship
- Students from Africa are especially encouraged to apply for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship.
- It will be given out based on academic achievement and the quality of a personal statement.
- Candidates must have or intend to receive the international equivalent of a first-class honors degree from the United Kingdom.
How to Apply for the Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship
Candidates must submit a personal statement (3500 characters maximum) in their application that answers the following questions:
- What aspects of this degree specifically drew you to the University of Edinburgh?
- How will completing this program help you further your career and personal development?
- How would completing this program help you to make a positive contribution to your neighborhood, region, or country?
Applications should be sent to https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
Deadline: June 2nd, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. BST.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You