German Development Institute Academy 2022. The MGG initiative, which began more than a decade ago, has aimed to improve mutual understanding and discussion between Southern powers and Germany and Europe on the one hand, and Germany and Europe on the other.
It does this by using its own training platform, the MGG Academy, which educates young leaders from partner nations.
The MGG Network is formed and shaped by these graduates and their respective partner universities.
MGG’s ultimate goal is to use training, knowledge collaboration, and discourse to help bring about a revolutionary change on a global and local level.
The initiative now has six nations as partners: Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, and South Africa.
The MGG Academy is founded on the belief that emerging leaders need not just contextual knowledge in their area of specialization, but also an in-depth understanding of global interdependency analysis, as well as personal and social skills.
These and other abilities are taught at the Academy to prospective changemakers.
The MGG Academy 2022 will take place at the German Institute for Development Politics in Bonn, Germany, from August 11 to December 7, 2022.
Requirements German Development Institute Academy
The MGG Academy is aimed at highly qualified young professionals who work in an MGG network partner institution or at an institution interested in future collaboration.
Participants who are interested in participating should
- Work in an MGG partner nation for a governmental organization, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society, or commercial sector organization (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa),
- work on global governance problems such as international commerce, international economics, and finance, environmental difficulties, international security, development cooperation, etc.
- good command of the English language,
- be between the ages of 25 and 40,
- have at least three years of experience in the field,
- be receptive to a wide range of working approaches,
- Be willing to reflect on the group and individual experiences and capabilities, and be culturally aware.
Application Deadline: 15 March 2022.
Visit the official website of German Development Institute Managing Global Governance (MGG) Academy 2022
Recommded for You