George Washington Carver Internship Program 2022, sponsored by the World Food Prize Foundation, is now accepting applications.
For students interested in global concerns of hunger, poverty, and development, the Internship is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
GWC Interns become an integral part of this internationally renowned organization by working one-on-one with a staff mentor and interacting with World Food Prize Laureates.
Government officials, international experts in science and agriculture, industry and business leaders, and members of the local and national media as well.
Internship positions will be tailored based on an individual’s background, skills, and area of interest.
GWC Interns come from a range of academic fields, and internship roles will be specialized based on an individual’s background, talents, and area of interest.
Worth of Scholarship
Interns are paid a stipend of $1,500 for the duration of their internship.
George Washington Carver Internship | Eligibility
- Qualified undergraduate and graduate students in the United States are eligible to apply.
- This internship is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, and it requires an intern to live in the area and be accessible to work in person.
George Washington Carver Internship | Preferred Qualifications
- Candidates with a good academic background, a strong work ethic, the ability to think analytically, flawless attention to detail, and outstanding oral and written communication skills will be successful.
- They are passionate and adaptable learners who can take guidance as well as work alone.
- To be considered for a position, applicants must be fluent in English.
- The World Food Prize Foundation’s purpose of elevating innovation and motivating action to raise the quality, quantity, and availability of food for everyone is shared by all interns.
How to Apply for the George Washington Carver Internship
The World Food Prize Foundation invites interns for the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters, with the Summer semester (May 16 – August 26) presently being accepted.
To apply, you’ll need a cover letter and CV, as well as a portfolio of work if you’re seeking a graphic design job, but it’s not required for other opportunities.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline for application: February 23, 2022
Visit George Washington Carver Internship for additional information.
Recommended for You