George W Gray International Scholarships at University of Hull – UK, 2022 is available for overseas students to study Chemistry.
Professor Gray established a memorial scholarship at the University of Hull to encourage more overseas students to study chemistry and, perhaps, follow in his footsteps.
This £9000 tuition fee reduction scholarship opportunity is for overseas students attending levels 4, 5, or 6. The scholarship will cover each taught year of study, which is three years for BSc students and four years for Ph.D. students.
Application Deadline: 23 August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £9,000
Number of Awards: Up to 50
Eligible Field of Studies: International BSc Chemistry / MChem Chemistry.
- You must be an international student with a Chemistry offer to start in year 1 (Level 4) or right into year 2 (Level 5) or year 3 (Level 6).
- You must have earned an offer to study chemistry at the University of Hull as an undergraduate.
- You must have received or worked toward a high school chemistry grade of B in the United Kingdom.
- You must have at least 112 UCAS points or have worked for them.
- The University of Hull requires you to complete a chemistry aptitude exam. The pass mark will be 60%, although it may be altered as required depending on the number of applications submitted.
- Have an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent, with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill.
Application Process: All International offer holders will automatically be considered for the George W Gray International Scholarships as part of the application process for Chemistry.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you