The Generation Google Scholarship for Computer Science Students 2022 in North America is currently accepting applications.
The Generation Google Scholarship was created to assist students seeking computer science degrees in excelling in the profession and becoming leaders.
The Generation Google Scholarship will be given based on each candidate’s proven leadership, dedication to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and academic excellence.
Students who meet all of the program’s minimum requirements are strongly encouraged to apply, especially those who identify with historically underrepresented groups in the technology industry, such as women, black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, American Indian, and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander.
- Selected students will receive $10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or $5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2022-2023 school year.
Generation Google Scholarship for Computer Science Students Requirement
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- For the 2022-2023 academic year, intend to enroll in or be accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD program at an approved institution or college in the United States or Canada.
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technical area closely connected to it.
- Show that you have a solid academic record.
- Demonstrate that you have a financial necessity.
- Demonstrate leadership and a desire to improve underrepresented groups’ representation in computer science and technology.
- Recipients of one of the Google Scholarships listed below: Google Scholarship for Women in Gaming, Google Scholarship for Women in Gaming, Google Scholarship for Women in Gaming, Google Scholarship for Women in Gaming, Google Scholarship for Women in For supply chain and fulfillment, the Generation Google Scholarship is available. Reapplication is not permitted for the Google Lime Scholarship, Google Student Veterans of America Scholarship, Women Techmakers Scholarship for Computer Science, and Women Techmakers Scholarship for Gaming.
Application for Generation Google Scholarship for Computer Science Students
You will be required to fill out an online application that contains the following information:
- Background information in general (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Information about the family and the home
- Academic transcripts from both your current and previous colleges (if you are presently enrolled) (if you have earned a prior degree)
- Answers to three essay questions with brief answers
- Recipients will be chosen based on the overall quality of their essays and application materials in comparison to the rest of the candidate pool or their academic contemporaries (e.g. high school students compared to other high school students).
Generation Google Scholarship for Computer Science Students Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 10, 2021
Recommended for You: