Gateway Polytechnic HND Admission Form – Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade HND Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
For the 2020/2021 academic session, applications are being welcomed from adequately qualified candidates for admission to The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Higher National Diploma (HND) programs.
- Environmental Biology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(Electronics & Telecom option)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Power. & Machine option)
- Computer engineering
Gateway Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
- For the relevant Higher National Diploma programs, SSCE admission requirements apply.
- Relevant national diploma with a CREDIT GRADE of at least LOWER.
- Applicants holding a National Diploma (ND) in Polymer & Textile Technology (LOWER CREDIT) are eligible for admission to the HND program (Chemistry Option).
- At least one year of relevant industrial experience after obtaining a Post-National Diploma.
How to Apply for Gateway Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- Go to http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/ to access the Gateway poly admissions processing site.
- Select New Application.
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Select “CONTINUE” from the drop-down menu.
- If you’re ready to pay, choose “PAY NOW”; otherwise, select “SAVE & EXIT.”
Finish the payment procedure.
- Login to the site (Online Application Portal) and fill out the Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Your Username should be your Application Number, and your Password should be your Surname.
- Please provide all the needed information.
- Fill up the blanks with your O’level result (s)
- To store your completed information online, click “SUBMIT.”
- Upload your passport (format: JPG, 120*120px, 20kb)
- To finish the application procedure, click “Submit.”
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
Recommended for you