Are you an African with the desire and motivation to pursue a master’s degree at London Business School? Then apply for the Gary Lubner Scholarship, which provides tuition remission of £42,000 over four years.
All self-funded African students are eligible to apply for the scholarship, which is accessible to all degree programs in management, financial analysis, leadership, and strategy, among others.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alumnus Gary Lubner
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): London Business School
Scholarship Worth: £42,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Gary Lubner Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the Gary Lubner Scholarship at London Business School:
- You must be a self-sufficient African.
- A suitable bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning is required.
- Demonstrate excellence in both academics and leadership.
- Master of Management, Global Master of Management, Master of Analytics and Management, Master of Financial Analysis, MBA, Master of Finance (full-time and part-time), Executive MBA, LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy are all eligible programs.
Application for Gary Lubner Scholarship
- How to Apply: All eligible applicants who apply for admission to one of London Business School’s qualifying programs will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- During the application process for admittance to the London Business School, applicants must ensure that they include all required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: