Young Africans are encouraged to apply for the Future Africa Internship Program (FAIP) 2022, which allows Africans with less than two years of work experience to intern in their chosen field.
After being approved, potential interns will participate in a capacity-building program focused on the workplace and FAIP principles.
Stipends will be provided as part of the program to encourage interns to fulfill their responsibilities to the host organization. FAIP is our solution to a fundamental demand among young Africans: determining their professional path.
Company/Organisation: The Future Project
Program Type: Student/graduate internship
Program Location: To be determined by host organizations
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: University Students or Recent Graduates
The Future Africa Internship Program 2022 | Details
The Future Africa Internship Program provides highly driven individuals with an exceptional chance to obtain professional experience, put their careers on the line, and be exposed to cutting-edge technology from industry leaders. It also enables you to obtain new views and unique ideas while honing your talents in a varied atmosphere with the next generation of future leaders.
Aside from the educational possibilities, interns get to work with some of the top individuals in the business and are exposed to real-world projects, difficulties, and corporate efforts. Interns will be able to build interpersonal skills by networking with other interns in addition to gaining technical skills and experience through the internship program.
Future Africa Internship Program | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the Future Africa Internship Program:
- Applicants must be enthusiastic about learning, growing, and getting relevant industry knowledge.
- They must have fewer than two years of work experience and be knowledgeable in their industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a team, are required.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in a university program must have completed at least the second year.
- Applicants must be able to commit to the program for a minimum of three months and a maximum of five months.
How to Apply for the Future Africa Internship Program
Applicants must complete and submit an online application form before the deadline to express their interest in the program.
Deadlines: Updated on a yearly basis.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You