FUTMINNA Post-UTME Screening Form – Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post-UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Find out what is needed, how to apply, and the date of the screening here.
This is to notify the general public that the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) has released the post-UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic year. See the registration processes.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility
For candidates to be eligible, they must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates have made the Federal University of Technology, Minna their first choice in UTME.
- Candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, with the exception of those courses for which a higher cut-off score has been posted on the university website.
- Candidates must have at least five “O” level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in subjects that are relevant to the courses they want to take.
- Also, candidates for Direct Entry must have at least a Lower Credit at the National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or a Merit at the NCE level.
- UTME candidates who meet the minimum score for their chosen courses but don’t have the right combination of UTME and O-level subjects can switch to any other course for which they meet the requirements.
- For verification, only printouts of ‘O’ level results directly downloaded from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post-UTME Screening Form
Qualified candidates should go to eportals.futminna.edu.ng/upase/ and pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand Naira ( i. e. one thousand Naira is for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and one thousand Naira is for the University Processing Fee) through the REMITA platform.
Recommended for you