FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form. Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is currently selling application forms for admission to its Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters, and Ph.D. programs. Below are the prerequisites, available courses, and how to get a FUOYE postgraduate form.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) postgraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Ph.D. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Master’s degree holders with a minimum 60 percent score in their Master’s degree programs are eligible for these programs.
- For full-time students, a Ph.D. degree program lasts a minimum of 36 calendar months and a maximum of 48 calendar months; for part-time students, a Ph.D. degree program lasts for 48 calendar months and a maximum of 60 calendar months.
Note that appropriate courses for the Ph.D. program will be taken, as well as a supervised Thesis if any is required.
M.Phil /Ph.D. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 55.00 % to 59.99 % at the master’s level are eligible to apply for full-time admission to the M.Phil/Ph.D program. The program lasts 12 months, following which the candidate can progress to the Ph.D. program based on their performance.
- Following a progress evaluation report by a Panel of Examiners at the completion of the first session of registration, candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. candidacy. To be eligible for conversion to the Ph.D. program, candidates must score at least 60% (aggregate) at the completion of the first session.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- A candidate for the Master’s degree program must have gotten at least a Second Class (Lower Division) in his or her Bachelor’s degree program.
- For full-time candidates, master’s degree programs last for a minimum of one year (12 calendar months; that is, two semesters) and a maximum of two years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) OR a minimum of two (2) years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) and a maximum of 36 calendar months (that is, six semesters) for part-time candidates, depending on the Department’s peculiarities.
- All Master’s Degree Programs include course work in addition to a research project/report, which culminates in a dissertation.
- Candidates should be aware that when a program’s maximum term expires, the program automatically lapses. A candidate may, however, seek for a maximum 12-month extension.
- Regularly employed candidates must present a written letter of release for postgraduate study from their employers with their applications.
- In addition, all applicants who are not graduates of the Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) must request that their former universities or institutions send the academic transcripts of their First Degrees or Master’s Degrees directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, in the case of applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees, respectively.
How to Apply for FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates must pay a fee of N15,000.00 via the REMITA platform MDA: Federal University Oye Ekiti- 1000134.
Account Name: Remita Revenue Account
Account Number: 0320496861013
- Go to https://spgs.fuoye.edu.ng/.
- Click Application Instruction on the displayed home page and read it thoroughly.
- To begin a new application, click Apply Now, or to continue an existing application after payment, click Login.
- Use SURNAME as the password and your Application Number as the USERNAME. Type your Application Number carefully, because any mistake will prevent your information from being displayed.
- Thereafter, candidates should input their names and click OK on the dialog box that appears.
- After logging in, go to the main menu and select the Continue Registration option.
- Fill in the rest of your bio-data and essential information on the homepage accurately. All candidates should submit their passport photos by selecting them from the Browse option. Your passport photos must be under 20 kilobytes in size.
- When you’ve finished filling out your bio-data, click the Next Step button, then OK on the message dialog box.
- All candidates should finish the program of their choice, click Save, and then OK in the message dialog box.
- When you’ve decided on a program, click the Next Step button.
The deadline for this application is six (6) weeks from the date of publication (Monday, April 25th, 2022).
Recommended for you