FUOYE First Physical Screening Exercise for Part-Time Candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session will hold as scheduled below.
FUOYE First Physical Screening Exercise for Part-Time Candidates
Applicants should be at the Institute of Part-time Studies, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ayegbaju Campus by 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 21st, 2022, and Friday, April 22nd, 2022, with the following credentials and documents (originals for sighting and photocopies for submission).
- A printed copy of the Application Form and Receipt of Application Fee of N20,000.
- O’Level Result(s).
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- OND, NCE & HND Certificate(s) as appropriate (Applicable only to the Direct Entry Applicants).
- Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Attestation.
- Receipt of Admission Processing Fee of N7,000.
Please be aware that failure to complete this Screening Exercise in person with the required documents may render your application ineligible.
Thank you very much.
Visit http://fuoye.edu.ng for more information.
Recommended for you
- IMAP ND 1st Supplementary Admission List for 2021/2022
- YABATECH Degree Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UMYU List of Eligible Candidates for Post-UTME Aptitude Test, 2022/2023
- IMAP Pre-ND 1st Supplementary Admission List, 2021/2022
- OFFAPOLY HND Full-Time Admission List, 2021/2022 | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- OOU Admission List, 2021/2022 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch
- Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery Basic Nursing Interview List, 2022/2023
- OkoPoly Admission List, 2021/2022 | ND Full-Time 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- FCEKANO NCE Admission List, 2021/2022 | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- ACEONDO NCE Admission List, 2021/2022 | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch