FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2022/2023 – Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME form 2022/2023.
If you’ve been looking for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME form and the requirements to apply to the university? You’re probably on the right page.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about FUNAAB post UTME, such as who is eligible, when the deadline is, how much the form costs, and how to get the form.
FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2022/2023
This is to let everyone know that the FUNAAB Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. This is especially important for people who want to continue their education at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta and those who chose it as their first choice in the just-ended JAMB exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs.
The institution is informing these applicants to upload the information they need for the Screening Exercise on the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta admission portal at www.funaab.edu.ng.
How Much Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form?
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME form costs Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only and must be paid through the admission portal. Please note that the fee is non-refundable.
You will have to pay the appropriate service charges.
Candidates Eligible For FUNAAB Post UTME
- Candidates must have picked the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their “Most Preferred Institution” on the form they got from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). They must also have taken the 2022/2023 UTME and gotten at least 160 points.
- Candidates with at least an Upper-Credit or its equivalent who have also applied to JAMB for admission and selected the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as their most preferred institution. Also, they must have sent their transcript (for OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by the Director/HOD of the institution they graduated from (for A-level candidates) to the Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta by Friday, October 22, 2021.
How To Obtain FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates should go to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission,” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers. This will generate and print out their Application Invoice, which includes their Reference Number and other information after they pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00), which includes transaction fees.
- Candidates should go to any bank in the country that accepts REMITA payments, pay online with a debit card or Internet Banking, and use the REMITA Reference Number to pay the fee.
- After making a payment, applicants should go to the FUNAAB Admission Portal and fill out the e-application form as required.
- The application process starts on October 8, 2021, and ends on October 22, 2021.
- Candidates must correctly enter their O-Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results, and biodata (where applicable).
- After uploading all of the necessary information, candidates are expected to review and confirm their entries before clicking “Submit” on the page that says “Acknowledgement.” After that, applicants should print out the Application Form with their passport photos.
- If you put in the wrong information, you have to pay a fine of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) and you have to do it online before the application deadline.
- No complaints about wrong Bio-Data, O-Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results, or blank pictures would be accepted after that.
- If a candidate uploads wrong O-Level, UTME, OND, HND, NCE, A-Level, IJMB, or JUPEB results, they will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates must also have sent their transcript (for OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by the Director/HOD of the institution they graduated from (for A-level candidates) to the Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture in Abeokuta by Friday, October 22, 2021.
- Candidates will only be considered if their applications are complete by the deadline.
- Before making payment, you have the entire responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum entrance standards. If it turns out at any point that you don’t meet the minimum requirements for admission, the offer of admission will be revoked and any money you paid will not be refunded.
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 academic session has not started yet. Bookmark this page to get the latest information.
Recommended for you