The University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom is accepting applications for the Full Fee Scholarship for international students who have been accepted into the School for the academic year 2022/2023.
Please keep in mind that by this date, all candidates should have fulfilled the School’s English language standards and been given and accepted a spot on the course.
The admissions department will contact successful candidates.
Worth of Scholarship
The full-time EU/International tuition expenses are covered by this scholarship.
Requirements for the Full Fee Scholarship for International Students
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for the School of International Development Scholarship:
- Be a graduate of any international college or university.
- Have a 2:1 classification on your degree (or international equivalent).
- You must have received an offer of a seat on your desired MA or MSc program.
How to Apply for the Full Fee Scholarship for International Students
- Fill out an application for your course.
- To apply for a scholarship, send a 250-word statement to [email protected] with the subject line “your UEA application number: DEV Scholarship Application” and a response to the following question: How will the course you applied for help you reach your professional objectives, and how will your experiences and interests benefit the whole cohort’s learning?
- Additional tips for writing a 250-word scholarship statement: They want a well-written and succinct overview of how you think the skills, information, and experience you’ll get from this School of International Development course will help you reach your professional objectives.
- They’re also interested in knowing how your prior experiences and interests may benefit your colleagues on the same course, as well as the larger Master’s cohort at large.
Deadline for application: May 31, 2022
Click here to apply.
Recommended for You