France South Africa Scholarship Programme for South Africans, 2022 is available for students who want to pursue a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in France.
For the academic year 2022/23, Campus France is accepting applications for the France South Africa Scholarship Program for South Africans in France.
France – South Africa Scholarship Programme is aimed at South African students who want to pursue a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in France. Lesothan students are also welcome to apply.
Worth of Award:
- The scholarship provides a monthly allowance to pursue studies in France covering living expenses.
- It also includes social security coverage for the whole stay in France.
- exemption of tuition fees (up to 5000€).
- priority on accommodation in a student residence.
- one round-trip air ticket to France.
- The monthly allowance granted is approximately 700 Euros for master’s students and 1400 Euros for Ph.D. students.
- Undergraduates presently enrolled at university in their last year of Bachelor/Bachelor with Honours for a Masters level scholarship, or in their final year of master’s for a Ph.D. scholarship, are eligible to apply.
- They must, however, provide verification of current year university enrollment, as well as, if feasible, their first-semester academic records.
How to Apply: The presentation of the personal project (future plans) should supply the Advisory board with key elements which will help to assess the candidate’s choices in terms of the host university, curriculum, or research subject with regard to his/her previous studies. This presentation should clearly highlight the candidate’s motivation. There are no specific requirements concerning this presentation form.
Deadline: The deadline of the current call for applications is October 16, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you