The Foundation Hoffman Scholarship is available to students entering for the next academic year at the University of the People.
The Foundation Hoffmann kindly gave the scholarship.
It is open to any students pursuing an associate’s degree who are able to partly support their education.
The University of the People is the first non-profit, tuition-free, accredited online university in the United States.
Dedicated to expanding worldwide access to higher education.
Up to 10 Assessment Fees will be covered by this scholarship, giving determined students from all around the globe the chance to achieve an approved academic degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the People
Scholarships to be taken: The University of the People
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% Tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Any Nationality
Foundation Hoffman Scholarship Requirements
The following qualifying requirements must be met by applicants:
- Students seeking an associate’s degree may apply for the award, which is accessible and tailored to them.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for applicants.
- Candidates must be highly driven, responsible, and capable of working independently in a disciplined way, as well as possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To be considered for a degree program at the University of the People, applicants must first apply and be accepted.
- A merit-based application procedure with evidence of leadership is used.
How to Apply for Foundation Hoffman Scholarship
You must first apply for admission into the University of the People, USA.
After completing their student application and being admitted to the University, students are eligible to apply for the Foundation Hoffman Scholarship.
The application is ongoing and it’s processed 4 times a year.
For more information, kindly visit the official scholarship website