The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is an N1 billion fund that will teach, coach, mentor, and finance African female-owned enterprises over a five-year period.
Over a five-year period, the initiative will support the entrepreneurial efforts of at least 2,500 female company owners by giving cash and structured training.
The Flourish Africa training program has been specifically designed to educate and equip female entrepreneurs as they embark on their entrepreneurial path, giving them wings to soar.
It also provides a venue for real skill development, mentorship, and market access for female entrepreneurs.
- A minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be trained each year as part of the program, following which the top 100 performers will be eligible for rewards of up to N2 million from an N200 million yearly fund.
Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs Requirements
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 50.
- Female applicants are required. Applicants must own at least 51 percent of the firm if co-owned with a male.
- Applicants must have internet-enabled devices and be ready to participate in virtual training for a duration of three months.
- Businesses in the early stages of development;
- Your company must be based in Lagos or Abuja.
Application for Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs
All information submitted on the application form must be accurate, and you will be rejected if it is not.
It’s also worth noting that you’ll have to provide documentation that your company has been operating for at least a year.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Recommended for You: