Flanders University Master Mind Scholarships in Belgium are currently accepting applications for the 2022/23 academic year.
Outstanding students from all over the world are awarded scholarships for master’s programs in Flanders and Brussels by the Ministry.
Worth of Award
- As a result, the new student will receive a maximum scholarship of €8,400 plus a tuition price remission for the academic year (60 ECTS).
- Similarly, the grant is paid in installments and covers a major portion of their living expenditures, including housing, insurance, and other expenses.
Flanders University Master Mind Scholarships Requirement
- The candidate must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this award.
- applies to a Flemish higher education institution to pursue a master’s degree program.
- should possess a high level of academic achievement and/or potential:
- The student has a 3.5 out of 4.0 Grade Point Average (GPA).
- The student has excellent English language skills:
- On the IELTS exam, a minimum overall band score of 7.0 is required.
A TOEFL total score of 94 is required.
- The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) level C1
- Alternatively, a comparable outcome on a different official language exam (recognized by the host institution)
- IELTS and TOEFL online language examinations will be accepted:
Students applying to a master’s program at a school of arts must have at least the following qualifications:
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5
- The TOEFL exam must have a minimum total score of 90.
- The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level B2
- Alternatively, a comparable score on a different certified English language exam (recognized by the host institution)
- IELTS and TOEFL language examinations will be recognized online as well:
How to Apply for Flanders University Master Mind Scholarships
All Master Mind Scholarship applications for excellent students should be submitted online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline is midnight on April 29, 2022, GMT+1.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: