For the academic year 2022/2023, FirstRand Limited in South Africa is accepting applications for the FirstRand Oxford Education Scholarship for International Postgraduate Study.
It is the holding company of FirstRand Bank and a financial services provider in South Africa. It is also known as FirstRand Group. The Reserve Bank of South Africa, the country’s banking authority, has licensed it as one of the financial services providers.
The group’s goal is to increase long-term franchise value and generate better, long-term returns while maintaining a low degree of volatility.
It understands that as a systematic supplier of financial goods and services, it has a significant influence on a diverse range of communities and stakeholders.
Worth of Award
- The FirstRand Oxford Education scholarship will give complete financing for one student to pursue a master’s degree at the University of Oxford’s Department of Education each year.
- For the duration of the relationship, the selected applicant will be housed at Wadham College.
FirstRand Oxford Education Scholarship Requirements
- Candidates must apply for a Masters in Education at the University of Oxford and be approved.
- The FirstRand FNB Fund Oxford Education scholarship application is only available online.
- FirstRand and the University of Oxford’s Department of Education are searching for the brightest candidates who will get the most out of the experience and contribute to South Africa when they return.
- The interviewing and selection process will be coordinated by FirstRand and the FNB Fund, and will take place simultaneously with the FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar fellowship for overseas postgraduate study. This is based on academic achievement, leadership potential, community participation, and the candidate’s capacity to influence people’s lives.
How to Apply for FirstRand Oxford Education Scholarship
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the 2022 FirstRand FNB Fund scholarship for a master’s degree in education will close Thursday, March 3, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: