For the academic year 2022/2023, FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship is accepting applications for a number of International Postgraduate Scholarships.
FirstRand Limited, often known as FirstRand Group, is a financial services provider in South Africa and the parent company of FirstRand Bank.
The Reserve Bank of South Africa, the country’s banking authority, has licensed it as one of the financial services providers.
Worth of Award
- The R900 000 Laurie Dippenaar fellowship is open to South African nationals for postgraduate study in any field at an international institution of their choosing outside of South Africa.
FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship Requirements
The successful candidates will have excelled academically in their chosen field and will have been able to demonstrate:
- leadership qualities;
- strength of character;
- community involvement; and
- potential to be a destiny changer in his or her chosen field.
- Candidates under the age of 35 will be given preference.
- Candidates who are now studying or have previously studied outside of the United States will not be accepted for this scholarship.
- After finishing their education, successful applicants must return to South Africa for at least five years.
- What sets this scholarship apart from others is Laurie Dippenaar’s personal involvement in the selection process, as well as his concern in the winners’ continuous success.
- This renowned scholarship will be granted for the 15th time in 2021.
How to Apply for FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship
- To please click on the link on their webiste
Deadline: Applications for the 2021 FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship for international postgraduate study will open on 16 December 2021 and close Thursday, March 4, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: