FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022: Applications for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship for International Postgraduate Study for the academic session 2022/23 are being accepted from appropriately qualified South African nationals.
The R925,000 South African Scholarship is open to previously disadvantaged South African people for postgraduate study in any field at an international institution of their choosing outside of South Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): FirstRand Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Any International Institution
Scholarship Worth: R925,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: South Africans
FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the Foundation Scholarship for South Africans:
- Applicants must be citizens of South Africa.
- Applicants must not have attended any university outside of the United States.
- Candidates under the age of 35 will be given preference.
- After finishing their education, successful applicants must be willing to return to South Africa for at least five years.
- A suitable bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning is required.
- Applicants must have strong academic and leadership credentials.
How to Apply for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship for South Africans
Those interested in applying for the FirstRand Foundation Scholarship 2022 must do so online before the deadline.
Applicants who aspire to pursue a postgraduate degree at an international institution should take advantage of this option.
Deadline for application: March 3rd, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You