For the academic year 2022/2023, FirstRand Limited in South Africa is accepting applications for the FirstRand FNB Fund Scholarship for International Postgraduate Study in Education.
It is the holding company of FirstRand Bank and a financial services provider in South Africa. It is also known as FirstRand Group.
The Reserve Bank of South Africa, the country’s banking authority, has licensed it as one of the financial services providers.
It is regarded as a forward-thinking company that fosters and celebrates divergent thinking among its employees.
Perspectives, a gateway of specially commissioned, original material, was designed to provide a forum for writers, authors, artists, thinkers, academics, researchers, and visionaries to express fresh ideas and notions.
Worth of Award
- The R900,000 FirstRand FNB Fund grant for foreign postgraduate study in education is available.
- It is possible for South African nationals for postgraduate study in education at an international institution of their choosing outside of South Africa.
FirstRand FNB Fund Scholarship Requirements
The selected applicants will have succeeded in their chosen disciplines academically and will be able to demonstrate:
- participation in the community;
- In his or her chosen area, he or she has the potential to be a game-changer.
- Candidates under 35 years of age will be given preference.
- This scholarship will not be considered for those who are presently or have previously studied abroad.
- After finishing their education, successful applicants must return to South Africa for a minimum of five years.
How to Apply for FirstRand FNB Fund Scholarship
- Having satisfied all the aforementioned requirements, applicants should ensure that their submissions are made online via the official website. Early applications are highly advisable.
Deadline: Applications for the 2021 FirstRand FNB Fund scholarship for international postgraduate study in education will open on December 16, 2021, and close Thursday, March 4, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: