The FINNOVATION Fellowship 2022 is currently accepting applications. The FINNOVATION Fellowship assists impact-driven entrepreneurs in leading and launching long-term, sustainable enterprises.
The FINNOVATION Fellowship program helps early-stage social entrepreneurs develop leadership and entrepreneurial abilities. The Bush Foundation is funding the program, which aims to inspire, empower, and connect social business leaders in Minnesota and beyond over the course of nine months.
Fellows will enjoy the following benefits:
- A curriculum intended to assist in the development of leadership abilities in the context of a successful social company.
- Access to a network of advisers and mentors that can provide relevant knowledge, guidance, and criticism.
- FINN Lab has set aside space to assist their progress (and enjoyment!) as a result of coworking with their cohort and other professionals.
- Living and health expenditures are covered up to $53k.
Requirements for the FINNOVATION Fellowship
You are eligible to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- If you want to learn more and make progress, here is the place to be. FINN Fellows regard everything as a chance to learn and develop, and they actively seek out opportunities to collaborate.
- If your business is creative, has a revenue-generating component, and addresses a genuine need. Mentorship and coaching on strategy, consumer understanding, and creating long-term impact are provided to early-stage businesses.
- If your contribution has an effect in Minnesota and maybe beyond. Education, health, the environment, hunger, and poverty reduction are all desirable areas of influence.
They’re on the lookout for people who are:
- Interested in developing creative business models based on in-depth knowledge of the challenge.
- To become a great leader, you must be willing to learn, try, and evolve.
- Dedicated to broadening your view on the potential effect you can have.
- Committed to working in the program for at least 35 hours each week.
- Make time outside of the program framework to participate, interact, and cooperate.
- Arrive on time, prepared, and ready to engage. Respect and involvement may help to create a healthy community.
- Be proactive and work with the process. They’ve created a procedure to help you develop as an entrepreneur, and some of it may be unfamiliar or unpleasant for you. They are more likely to support you if you communicate with them and hold them accountable.
How to Apply for the FINNOVATION Fellowship
Deadline: By May 15, 2022, applications must be submitted. From September 2022 to June 2023, the program will operate.
To apply, go to this link.
Visit the FINNOVATION Fellowship website for more information.
Recommended for You