Fetola/FNB Youth Start-Up Accelerator (YSA) 2022: Do you have a company or a business concept in South Africa that may spark good change and make an impact?
Bring it on! Fetola, in collaboration with First National Bank (FNB), wants to help you grow your company and ideas, foster your entrepreneurial skills, and connect you with like-minded innovators. To begin a two-phase adventure with 100 other movers and creators, apply for the Youth Start-Up Accelerator (YSA) 2022!
YSA is a hands-on acceleration program for young entrepreneurs looking to fine-tune and define their brands and leadership abilities.
It’s a place where you can develop ideas, network with like-minded entrepreneurs, and learn how to establish successful enterprises. Young entrepreneurs are being developed by YSA in order to help Mzansi flourish.
Successful applicants will get the following benefits at the conclusion of two phases:
- Workshops on practical and interactive business skills
- Motivation, mental readiness, and mindset
- A template for a business roadmap
- Ideation, product development, and business model testing are all steps in the process.
- Mentorship is a term used to describe a (group and individual)
- Marketing, market preparedness, and brand development are all important aspects of business.
- Peer to peer networks
- Job shadowing for entrepreneurs and young mentors
- Support for data access
Requirements for the Fetola/FNB Youth Start-Up Accelerator (YSA) 2022
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 35 (with preference given to those between the ages of 18 and 25).
- Has a new company concept or a start-up that has been functioning for less than six months.
- The company is at least 51% black-owned and managed, with an annual turnover of less than R1 million.
- The candidate must not have a full-time job.
- Has the drive and perseverance required in the corporate world.
- Has a drive to build a lucrative and long-term company (not an NGO).
- Applicants from townships, peri-urban, and rural regions will be given priority.
How to Apply for the Fetola/FNB Youth Start-Up Accelerator (YSA) 2022
Do you want to learn more? Then get started straight away. The deadline for applications is March 18, 2022.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline for application: March 18, 2022
Visit the Youth Start-Up Accelerator website for additional information.
Recommended for You