The Female Design Council Grant 2022 is now accepting applications.
BIPOC female-identified designers and architects are eligible for a specific funding award.
The funding will help the firm grow in size and/or generate new design collections.
Female Design Council and NICOLEHOLLIS acknowledge the significance of empowering female-identified creatives and have committed to providing direct financing and mentoring to BIPOC women via this one-of-a-kind interior design and architectural program.
The FDC + NICOLEHOLLIS Grant is part of the Female Design Council’s ongoing commitment to empowering and supporting women of color in design, as well as providing a platform for young people to see themselves as successful role models and have a network of other creatives to support their development.
- One $15,000 USD cash grant will be awarded by the FDC + NICOLEHOLLIS Grant to a WOC-led interior design/architecture business or person in the United States.
- The NICOLEHOLLIS team will provide expert mentoring to the grant recipients.
Female Design Council Grant Requirements
- Identify yourself as a lady of color.
- Designers aged 22 and above are eligible to apply.
- Designers must have no more than 5 years of experience in interior design or architecture.
- Must be able to live and work in the United States.
- Applicants, regardless of citizenship status, must be eligible to obtain taxable income in the United States.
RELATED; Great Minds Student Internships at IBM Research in Africa and Switzerland 2022
Application for Female Design Council Grant
Applications are open until December 15, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this page
Deadline: December 15, 2021