Federal University Dutse(FUD) Post-UTME/DE Screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available. The FUD Post UTME/DE Form may now be purchased online. See below for details on the requirements and how to apply.
Federal University Dutse management desires to inform the general public that the University Portal will be accessible for online screening from March 2nd to March 30th, 2022.
Because of the continuing ASUU strike and the necessity to provide chances to candidates who missed the previous screening deadline, this decision was made.
Applicants are encouraged to complete their PUTME online screening within this time frame.
The Federal University of Duts (FUD) Post UTME/DE screening procedure for the 2021/2022 academic year is now accepting applications from appropriately qualified candidates.
Online registration will begin on December 23rd, 2021, and end on March 30th, 2022.
Eligibility for Federal University Duste(FUD) Post UTME/DE Screening
Only those applicants who meet the following requirements are eligible to take part in the exercise.
- Candidates must have selected Federal University Dutse as their first choice in the 2021 UTME and obtained a minimum of 150 points or applied for Direct Entry (DE).
- Must have created a profile on the Federal University Dutse Post-UTME Portal.
- Both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have secured a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have a copy of your UTME results from 2021.
- For Direct Entry (DE) admission, you must have a Lower Credit National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course and a minimum of eight (8) points with the necessary subject combination at NCE and IJMB.
How to Apply for the Post-UTME Form at Federal University Dutse
- Candidates must register for the post UTME exercise online using the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal http://putme.fud.edu.ng or the link on the University website.
- Candidates should use their JAMB/DE Registration Number to log in.
- Candidates should change their date of birth, email address, phone number, and state/local government area.
- Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number should be generated by candidates.
- Pay N 2,000 in post-UTME fees with any approved debit card or at any Commercial Bank nationally, including FUD Microfinance Bank, using the RRR Number.
- Candidates should use the Verify button in the navigation bar to confirm their payment.
- To write the aptitude exam, candidates should choose acceptable Subject Combinations that are relevant to their chosen course.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results as well as their A’Level results (no more than two sittings).
- Scan and upload a copy of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’ Level results as well as a current passport photograph.
- Make a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
The following should be printed by all UTME candidates:
- Remita Payment Receipt as Proof
- Acknowledgment Slip (printed)
- Notification of UTME Results/Registration Slips by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- All applicants should double-check that their O’Level results have been submitted to the JAMB website.
Recommended for you