Acceptance fee payment and registration processes for newly accepted HND (evening) program applicants at Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to notify those students who have been provisionally admitted to the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) (evening) courses for the 2021/2022 academic session that the administration has announced the procedures for payment of the acceptance fee and registration.
How to Make Payment for Federal Poly Nekede Acceptance Fee in 2022
All accepted applicants must accept the offer by paying the acceptance fee of 40,000.00 (Forty Thousand Naira) through Remita Platform at Federal Polytechnic Microfinance Bank within two weeks, otherwise, their admission will be lost.
Log on to http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus for further information on payment procedures/processes.
You should take your documents to the Director, who will present you with registration materials as well as a paper authorizing you to pay school fees.
Within one month after accepting the offer of admission, registration must be completed.
If you do not comply with this time limit, your admission will be revoked.
Please be aware that if any discrepancies in the appropriate educational qualification that you claimed are later uncovered, you will be asked to withdraw from the Institution.
This offer will only be confirmed if you provide proof of a minimum entrance qualification for the course being offered.
How to Register as a New Students at Federal Poly Nekede | Procedure
Please follow the steps below to complete your registration on Nekede Poly School Portal:
- Create an invoice for the admission fee and the school fees. Pay using your ATM/DEBIT CARD at the bank or online.
- Fill out the Screening form, upload the required papers, and submit it on the internet.
- Keep an eye on your online screening dashboard; if your screening is successful, you will get a message on your dashboard to pay your school fees using the RRR number that was produced for you.
- Proceed to process the school fees receipt through the student’s ERP dashboard so that you may fill out your medical form and register for classes.
- On the student’s ERP Dashboard, under profile, confirm that your matric number has been created.
- Please keep in mind that if any discrepancy in the appropriate educational qualification that you claimed is later uncovered, you will be asked to withdraw from the Institution.
- Continue to the ERP Dashboard of the student to register for courses online.
- Registration must be completed within one month after accepting an admission offer. If you do to comply within this time frame, your admission will be revoked.
Please keep in mind that if any discrepancy is detected in the appropriate educational credentials you stated, you will be asked to withdraw from the university.
Say No to Cultism at Federal Polytechnic Nekede in Owerri.
If you believe this content will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Recommended for you: