It’s time to apply for federal government recruitment in 2022!
The federal government of Nigeria is hiring a lot of people for jobs, both people who have graduated and people who haven’t.
All federal agencies in Nigeria have different entry requirements, deadlines, and other important information for people who want to work there.
Explore with care.
Graduates and non-graduates who are willing to work are welcome to apply for the Nigerian Federal Government Recruitment 2022, which is for people who want to help out.
To make sure you apply in the right way, follow the steps on this page.
N/B: Make sure you know that this is only for Nigerian graduates and non-graduates who want to work for the Federal Government of Nigeria (FG) in 2022.
We know how hard it can be to find a good-paying job. That’s why we made this guide to help relieve some of the stress.
IMPORTANT! It’s important to know that, in Nigeria, you can apply for a job with the Federal Government online for free.
There is no charge or commission.
Any websites that say they can help you get a job with FG for money if you pay them will be bad.
If you can, please call the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and let them know (EFCC).
Questions that people ask most often
Many people want to know about jobs with the Federal Government of Nigeria.
If so, where can I get one?
- Where can I get a form for a Federal Government Recruitment in 2022?
- government jobs in Nigeria that have recently been added
- the federal government hires teachers.
- When will the government start hiring people for the job in the year 2022?
- I need to know about the Federal Government 2021 Recruitment.
- How do I get to the federal government’s job search portal?
- To apply for the Federal Government Recruitment 2022, I need to know how to. Just a few.
We get a lot of these kinds of things asked and said by people who work for us. For that reason, we decided to make this page to tell everyone about Federal Government recruitment in 2022.
Because there aren’t many jobs for Nigerian graduates, the Federal government of Nigeria has given good-paying jobs to people who aren’t working.
All Nigerians who are looking for work are encouraged to sign up for the Federal government jobs initiative portal.
Registration will help the government get the most up-to-date information about unemployed Nigerians so that it can connect job seekers with people from the government who have jobs in the government state parastatals.
People at the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) said this in a statement that was signed by Edmund Onwuliri on Monday.
Some jobs have been opened up by the Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC).
The FCSC wants all unemployed Nigerians with the right skills to apply online.
People who work for the commission sent out a notice on Thursday that said there were open positions in the Federal Ministry of Information.
The Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Justice, the Federal Ministry of Trade & Investments, and the Bureau of Public Procurement.
The Commission said that the job type is full-time and that it is for graduates who have an OND, HND, BA/BSc.
It said that Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti were the places where they were.
In addition, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, and Lagos are all cities in Nigeria. Also, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, and Kano are cities in Nigeria.
The Commission told people to apply online at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
North-West Kaduna, North-East Yola, North–Central and FCT Mabushi Abuja, South–East Owerri, South-South Port Harcourt, and South–West Ibadan are the geopolitical zones where applicants should get FCSC forms from the heads of the state civil service commissions.
- Apply for EFCC Recruitment
- Apply for NUC Recruitment
- Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Apply for Federal Government Massive Recruitment in Nigeria
DP says the registration is in line with NDE’s third mandate: to help people find jobs (NDE).
Which tells it to get and keep records of jobs and vacancies in the country.
So it can “act as a clearinghouse to connect job seekers with vacancies in collaboration with other government agencies.”
Unemployed Nigerians can now register online with the Federal government, and it’s going well (The registration exercise first started in April and continues).
Current jobs in the Federal Government
The government of Nigeria, with the help of the UNDP, has been able to get money from the Global Environment Facility (GEF) to help with projects that will help Nigeria’s agricultural production be more sustainable and resilient.
The goal of the five-year project is to improve the long-term sustainability and resilience of food production systems in Nigeria.
This will help communities be better able to deal with climate risks and other things that make it hard for people to get enough food.
The project is looking for qualified people to work in the Project Management Unit (PMU).
1. Federal Economy Agencies Jobs in Nigeria
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Debt Management Office (DMO)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
- National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
- National Planning Commission (NPC)
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC)
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC)
- Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority(NEPZA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
2. Governments Agricultural Jobs in Nigeria
If you want to work for agricultural agencies in Nigeria this year, look at the lists below.
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
- National Veterinary Research Institute(NVRI)
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation(NAIC)
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NRCRI)
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
3. Federal Aviation Agencies Jobs
All of the Nigerian aviation agencies that might hire people in 2022 are on this list, so you can see which ones are likely.
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
4. Jobs in Communication Agencies
Do you have the right skills to talk to people? can you talk to people very well?
Is this true?
If so, you can keep an eye on any of the below-listed Federal Government Agencies for jobs that are available.
The list is below.
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
- National Frequency Management Council.
5. Education/Teaching Federal Government Jobs
You can see below which groups are likely to hire people in the field of education in 2022.
You can see the list below:
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- National Teachers Institute (NTI)
- National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- West African Examination Council (WAEC)
6. Federal Energy Jobs
Do you know how to work with energy, or are you already a skilled person at it?
This year, would you like to work for a Federal Government energy agency, like the EPA or the DOE?
Is this something you’re interested in? If so, check out the agencies below.
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL)
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
- National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
- Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
- Transmission Company of Nigeria
7. Government Environmental Agencies Job
If you want to help keep Nigeria clean.
You should think about getting a job at one of the environmental agencies on this list.
Take your time and read through the list below very carefully, but don’t rush it.
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA)
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA)
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
8. Federal Government Health/Medical Jobs
Are you a certified medical practitioner?
If so, then you can check out the agencies below to see if there are any jobs for you.
Before you can work at any of the Federal health agencies in Nigeria that are on this list, you have to pass a test.
You’ll first need to show that you have a valid license.
- National Health Insurance Scheme – (NHIS) (www.nhis.gov.ng)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS(NACA)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research(NIMR)
9. Judiciary Jobs
Do you work in the legal field?
Do you want to work in Nigeria’s federal judiciary in 2022?
If yes, kindly take your time and for through the lists of Nigerian judiciaries where you can apply for the latest job opening.
- National Judicial Council (NJC)
- Federal Judicial Service Commission(FJSC)
- National Judicial Institute (NJI)
10. Water Resources Vacancies
If you have the time, look up a list of all federal agencies dealing with water resources and send your resume to one of them.
Below are some examples:
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA)
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC)
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI)
- River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA’s)
11. Science and Technology Jobs
We’ve put together a list of all the science and technology agencies in Nigeria where you can get high-paying jobs right now.
You can look at the lists below if you’d like to learn more about the different agencies.
- National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI)
- National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
- National Centre for Remote Sensing, Jos (NCRS)
- National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority(NNRA)
- Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
- Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd(NIGCOMSAT)
- National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)
12. News/Media Jobs
Do you have a strong background in journalism?
Are you a published author?
If you answered yes, you can now see a list of all Nigerian Federal Government Media Agencies where you may apply for the most recent federal government jobs in Nigeria.
- Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)
- News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
- Nigerian Press Council (NPC)
- Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
13. Maritime Jobs
Under the careful supervision of the Nigerian Federal government, this section covers job listings for Nigerian maritime agencies.
A nice pay is guaranteed if you get a job here.
The maritime pay structure will be disseminated here in the near future.
For the time being, please review the following agencies to whom you may send your Resume for job purposes:
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
- Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC)
14. Other Nigerian Federal Government Agencies Jobs
Below, you can see a list of other jobs you can apply for online or by mail with the Federal government.
Check out the list below:
- Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC)
- Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
- Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Federal Character Commission (FCC)
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
- National Boundary Commission
- National Council of Arts and Culture(NCAC)
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund(NERFUND)
- National Emergency Management Agency(NEMA)
- National Hajj Commission of Nigeria(NaHCON)
- National Human Rights Commission(NHRC)
- National Identity Management Commission(NIMC)
- National Institute for Hospitality Tourism(NIHOTOUR)
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- National Poverty Eradication Programme(NAPEP)
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
- National Sports Commission (NSC)
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI)
- Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission(NCPC)
- Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation(NTDC)
- Public Complaints Commission
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS)
- Nigeria Custom service (NCS)
- Nigeria Civil Defence and Security corps
Why You Should Apply for FG Recruitments
Having people register will make it easier to connect the right unemployed people with jobs in both the public and private sectors.
To find out if the Federal Government recruitment in 2022 is still going on. Check out the official recruitment site or keep an eye on this page.
The Jobs For All platform was made to connect people who are looking for work with jobs.
The portal makes it easy for job seekers, employers, skill providers, and other people to sign up.
Recommended for you: