The Federal Government BEA Scholarship for Nigerians in 2023 is being offered by the Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu.
The Federal Ministry of Education’s aim is to “employ education as a vehicle to nurture the full development of all Nigerian citizens in the promotion of a strong, democratic, egalitarian, prosperous, indivisible, and indissoluble sovereign country under God.”
BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA)
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary,
Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were
obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea,
Worth of Award
The scholarship is fully funded
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Requirements
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All candidates for undergraduate degree programs must have a minimum of five (5) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) exclusively in areas relevant to their fields of study, such as English Language and Mathematics.
- Non-African nations’ certificates should not be older than two (2) years (2019 & 2020), whereas African countries’ certificates should be no older than one year (2020).
- The age range is 18 to 20 years old.
- POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants who have previously received Foreign Awards must have at least two (2) years of post-qualification experience or work experience in Nigeria.
- All candidates must have completed the N.Y.S.C. Program, and the age restriction for Masters and PhD applicants is 35 years and 40 years, respectively.
- Only discharge or exemption certificates issued by the New York State Police are allowed.
- Evidence that you are ready to be discharged by your employer.
Field of Study
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics,
Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology,
Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
How to Apply for Federal Government BEA Scholarship
All qualified candidates are advised to:
On the home page of the Federal Ministry of Education’s website, www.education.gov.ng, click READ MORE on the Federal Scholarship Board ICON:
- The following application forms must be completed online:
- Fill out the form online.
- Please submit and print a copy of your application.
- To the Printed Copy, staple a photocopy of the following papers.
- Admission to the Institution (Letter of Admission)
- Registration Form for Current Courses
- Year 1 CGPA, Year 2 CGPA, Year 3 CGPA, Year 4 CGPA, Year 5 CGPA
- Identity Card from Your Current School
- Your State/Local Government’s Letter of Identification
- two (2) passport-size images, one with your name inscribed on the reverse and the other officially signed You have signed it.
Deadline: Application is ongoing, apply immediately
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: