FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME Form – The Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEEHAAMUFU) post-UTME application form for the academic year 2021/2022 is currently available for purchase. The post-UTME form for Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu is now available for purchase online.
The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, is accepting applications from adequately qualified candidates for admission into the college’s different NCE courses for the academic year 2021/2022.
This is to notify all prospective candidates who have not yet taken the post-UTME Screening Exam that the NCE Admission Board Committee, in an emergency meeting conducted on March 29, 2022, has set April 6, 2022, as the exam date for the Batch B Screening Test Exam. Those who are yet to register should take advantage of this chance by completing the steps detailed below.
TIME: 10.00 AM
VENUE: COLLEGE C.B.T CENTRE (750 Capacity Hall)
FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 08034346412,08068923978
FCEEHAAMUFU NCE Courses
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Economics/Computer Science
- Economics/Political Science
- Economics/Social Studies
- History/Christian Religious Studies
- History/Social Studies
- Music (Double Major)
- Music/Christian Religious Studies
- Music/Social Studies
- Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
- Political Science/English
- Political Science/French
- Political Science/Hausa
- Political Science/History
- Political Science/lgbo
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Political Science/Yoruba
- Social Studies (Double Major)
- Social Studies/lgbo
- English/Christian Religious Studies
- English/Social Studies
- French/Christian Religious Studies
- French/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- Biology/Computer Science
- Chemistry/Computer Science
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Computer Science
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Mathematics/Social Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Physics/Computer Science
- Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
- Home Economics (Double Major)
- Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
- Adult and non Formal Education
- Early Childhood and Care Education
- Special Needs Education
FCEEHAAMUFU Admission General Entry Requirements
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits in English Language and Mathematics taken at a maximum of two sittings. Two of the credits must be related to the course that the candidate wants to offer.
- A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) in FOUR subjects, including English and Mathematics, with credit or distinction. Two of these must be related to the course the candidate wants to offer as his/her area of specialization.
- Candidates who want to offer Vocational and Technical Education courses should have an RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, as well as a Federal Craft Training Certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects.
- An Associateship Certificate in Education from a recognized Nigerian or international university is also accepted.
- To be considered for admission, all candidates must enroll in and pass the selection examination given by a recognized agency such as JAMB or the College.
Candidates Eligible for FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME
- Candidates who choose FCE, Eha-Amufu, and got a score of 100 or above are qualified.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu may buy the Form from any Commercial bank on the Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to access the College portal and fill out The form.
How to Apply for FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME Form
The price is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Go to https://portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng/ to access the College Portal.
- On the screen that appears, fill in the appropriate information and then click the Create Profile Button. Keep your Username and Password safe.
- Click the Continue Button after your profile has been successfully created.
- Confirm the payment information on the screen and then click the Generate Invoice button.
- The next line of action for the Applicant is specified in the Remita Payment Invoice.
- To make a payment, go to any bank.
- Return to the Portal after making a payment. Select Existing Applicant Login from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Login Button after entering your Username and Password (created in step 2 above).
- Upload your passport and fill out the application form, which includes uploading your JAMB result, O Level result, and Birth Certificate.
- Print your E-Registration Slips and acknowledgment.
- Prospective students who want to study at FCE, Eha-Amufu may apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not pick FCE, Eha-Amufu as their first choice. Such candidates must, however, promptly change their institution/course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal.
- Successful candidates who may be awarded temporary admission to the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, should accept the offer as soon as possible to prevent losing their admission.
- For ease of contact, all applicants are recommended to utilize the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration.
Recommended for you