Federal College of Education (Special) FCE Oyo Post-UTME (NCE) and Pre-NCE Forms for the 2021/2022 session are currently on sale. The form is sold for N2,000. The cut-off point is 100. The deadline for submissions is November 3, 2021. The screening test will take place on November 4th, 2021.
The Federal College of Education (SPED) Oyo invites eligible individuals to apply for NCE and PRE-NCE programs for the academic year 2021/2022.
In October 1977, the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo was founded as the country’s sole institution dedicated to training special education teachers and other staff.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- Candidates that chose the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their preferred institution in the 2021 UTME and received a score of 100 or above.
- Candidates who did not originally select the College but scored 100 or above are also allowed to apply if they alter their institution to the College and make it their first choice.
- Candidates who scored less than 100 points in the UTME in 2021.
- Candidates having SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) or comparable scores (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only).
FCE Special Oyo Admission Screening -Requirements.
- Starting September 20, 2021, candidates will be required to submit an online entrance screening form.
- 2 copies of the JAMB UTME e-results notification slip.
- Original and photocopy of the completed entrance screening application form printed from the internet.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) scores or equivalent (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only).
- Candidates who did not choose the College as their first choice institution must fill out a Change of Institution printout slip.
How to Apply for FCE Special Oyo Post UTME
Here is how to apply for FCE Oyo Post UTME examination.
- Proceed to www.nceportal.fcesoyo.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable charge of N2,000.00 for online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online via Remita Platform;
- Please note that complete payment for these items is needed for the completion and submission of the application form.
- Complete and submit the online application form with care;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level results and a passport picture with a white backdrop that is less than 100kb and is in JPEG or JPG format, with no eyeglasses or veil, in JPEG or JPG format.
- To ensure successful registration, print the Online Application Form.
The official application link
Please keep in mind that the deadline for submitting an application for admission screening on the College website is Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021, at 4 p.m.
FCE Oyo Post-Utme Screening Date
- DATE: Thursday, 4th November, 2021
- TIME: 9.00a.m prompt
- VENUE: Oba Adeyemi Hall
Use the comment box below to ask a question, or contact the College Admission and Academic Board unit at 08066325099, 08030810751, or 07037568846.
If you have any questions, please ask them in the comment section below, and we would be happy to answer them.
Check out the following recommended articles