ExxonMobil is happy to announce its ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses for the summer of 2022.
The program provides recent Nigerian graduates with the chance to obtain important industry experience while working for a world-class engineering firm.
Through tough tasks, the intern will have the chance to show themselves and obtain significant professional experience, skills, and expertise.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Eket, Lagos
Duration: Not specified
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses Requirement
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for an ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses:
- Nigerians with nursing degrees are required to apply for this program.
- Must have received a minimum of a Second Class, Upper Division diploma (2:1)
- No later than 2020, you must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or a Master’s degree.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with excellent leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication abilities are required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certifications, as well as a valid Practicing Nursing license, are required.
Application for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses
How to Apply: To apply for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022, go to the official website and click ‘Apply Now.’
Please keep in mind that your application will only be considered complete after you get a confirmation email.
Applicants must ensure that the following papers are uploaded:
- A cover letter stating the dates of your internship availability.
- A new résumé is required.
- CGPA is shown on the academic transcript.
- The class of the degree and the date of graduation are shown on the degree certificate.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Valid government-issued identification with a clear image of your face (for example, an international passport data page, a voter’s card, a national identity card, or a driver’s license).
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: