Traineeship Programme of the European Union (EU) 2022-2023: The European Union is giving Traineeships, which are primarily designed to aid students and recent graduates.
It is a non-contractual educational program with no contractual or employment tie with the Delegation.
The European Union (EU) has a long history of providing traineeships in EU Delegations all over the globe.
To provide trainees with the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned throughout their studies or early careers;
Company/Organisation: European Union (EU)
Program Location: Various
Program Type: Paid Internship
Program targets: Young Graduates
Available Slots: 1,900 interns per year
Nationality: Nationals of EU Member Stat
European Union Traineeship Programme Details
Around 1,900 young people are given the opportunity to improve their professional skills, develop their personal traits, and broaden their understanding of the EU each year via EU trainee programs.
Most EU organizations offer traineeships to recent university graduates that run between three and five months.
Traineeships are offered in a variety of sectors and provide valuable insight into the EU’s activities.
The job’s content is mostly determined by the service to which you are allocated.
European Union Traineeship Programme Requirements
The Traineeship Program is aimed mostly at recent university graduates who are:
- Nationals of a European Union Member State who are 18 years old or older.
- When the usual term of university study is three years or longer, applicants must have a level of education that corresponds to completed university studies confirmed by a diploma (granted in the EU Member States or subject to equivalency certifications issued by Member States’ Authorities).
- Applicants must not have previously received or been receiving any kind of traineeship from a European Union institution or organization, nor have they previously had or now hold any type of employment from a European Union institution or body.
The European Union Traineeship for Young Graduates will provide the following benefits:
- Traineeship with a stipend (about 1,300 Euros per month)
- Provides graduates with job placement chances.
- Advancement of your career
- Global access to opportunity
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates for the European Union Traineeship program may apply via the European Union’s official website.
European Union Traineeship Programme Deadline
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: