Are you a budding journalist or a student of journalism? Join the European Commission Youth4Regions program now and take your career to the next level! Send a brief written, picture, or video report on a European Union-funded initiative.
Apply for the European Commission’s Youth4Regions program, which will run from 2022 to 2025. The European Commission’s Youth4Regions initiative assists journalism students and young journalists in learning about what the EU is doing in their area.
- Journalism and EU regional policy training.
- The opportunity to learn from and be mentored by experienced journalists from your own nation.
- During the EU Regions Week, I had the opportunity to work with notable journalists.
- Visits to the offices of EU affairs media and EU institutions.
- The ability to participate as a journalist in European Commission press travels to the Member States is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- The European Commission will pay the costs of lodging, meals, and transport.
Requirements for the European Commission Youth4Regions Program
- Citizenship in the EU or a neighboring nation;
- Age 18 to 30 years old, with education and/or professional experience demonstrating a genuine interest in media.
- Former participants’ applications will not be considered.
How to Apply for the European Commission Youth4Regions Program
You must submit a brief essay (between 2500 and 6250 characters), a picture, or a short video reportage (between 2 and 3 minutes) illustrating a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (including Interreg) or the Cohesion Fund. The topic of the current edition of the program – youth empowerment – should be the focus of your effort.
Deadline: The application period runs from April 11 through July 11 at 17:00 CET.
To apply, go to this link.
Visit the European Commission for more information.
Recommended for You