ESUT Post-UTME Screening Form – Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Enugu State University, ESUT Post-UTME Application Form for the 2022/2023 school year.
See the date of the screening, who is eligible, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
ESUT Post-UTME Screening Form 2022
ESUT Post UTME Form 2022 has not yet been released.
The Enugu State University 2022 Post-UTME application form for the 2022/2023 school year has not yet been released. See the screening date and requirements below.
This is to let everyone know that the Enugu State University Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 school year has not yet been released.
ESUT Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The ESUT JAMB cut-off mark is 170 for all applicants who chose Enugu State University as their 1st Choice when they registered for the UTME.
Requirements For ESUT Post-UTME Screening Form
Qualified candidates must have made Enugu State University their 1st Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored at least 170.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Form Online
- Candidates who are qualified should go to the school’s portal at www.portal.esut.edu.ng and click on the “2022/2023 Admission Screening Registration” link under Regular Students to start the registration process.
- On the page that pops up, Enter your JAMB registration number and continue.
- Enter the required information on the next page to create your invoice and pay online, or print it out and pay two thousand Naira (N2,000) at any commercial bank of your choice.
- After the payment, go back to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number.” Then, you can continue filling out the form.
- Check the information you entered and submit the application.
- Now, print out your acknowledgement slip and make sure to bring it to the Post-UTME exam.
Recommended for you