In October/ November 2021, the Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program will start with technological leaders. Ericsson is making remarkable progress. The goal is to attract the most workable, original and creative mind of technology.
Ericsson seeks engineers who have graduated with the following bachelor’s degree programs in 2019, 2020 and the beginning of 2021:
- IT & engineering graduates with a specialization in telecommunications science, software, software engineering/computing or information systems and networking.
- The applicant should not have a working experience of more than 1 year
- By June 2021, the applicants should have completed their bachelor’s degrees.
The worth of Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program 2021/2022
- Graduate Program (12+ months) – before you go into an experienced position we will provide you a superb training program.
- Explore your innovative drive and become a leader. A culture that stimulates the creation of ideas and investigation of thinking will please you.
- Collaborating with coworkers from around the world in an international environment.
- Incorporating work-learning and e-learning in schools.
- A mentor and a peer program.
- The chance to work for the global leading telecommunications industry.
- Senior industry specialists offer mentoring programs.
Related: York University International Scholarship in Canada (2021)
IMF Youth Fellowship Program for young people worldwide – 2021
Requirements for the Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program 2021/2022
- Competence in the Basic Network
- Understanding Database
- Fundamental comprehension of the programming and scripting language
- Business and business thinking
- Capacity Resolution Problem
- Creative thought
- Good organizational planning
- Skills in teamwork and cooperation
- Good presentation skill (oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How to apply for the Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program 2021/2022
To apply for the Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program 2021/2022 one must meet all the requirements specified above and then click here for the registration.
The application deadline for the Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program 2021/2022
Though the application deadline has not been officially stated, we believe the Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program will close entry for new applicants ending of September 2021.
So if you ask for my advice, I would say you should go ahead and register now while there’s still time. you can follow the Official Link of the program to get full information for necessary actions