Ericsson is expanding. The Ericsson Nigeria Supply Chain/Procurement Graduate Program, which focuses on technological leadership, will begin in March 2022.
The goal is to recruit and mentor the most dedicated, inventive, and creative brains in the field of technology.
Ericsson is searching for a Nigerian graduate with experience in supply chain and procurement.
By actively contributing to building short and long-term beneficial business relationships with suppliers, your position will help Ericsson and our customers succeed.
Bachelor’s degree holders who graduated in 2019 or 2020 with the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Business Administration, Procurement & Supplier Chain Management, Economics, Commercial Acumen, or any other qualification that is comparable
- The applicant should have a maximum of one year of work experience.
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree by December 2020 at the latest.
- The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program should have been completed by all graduates.
- All selected individuals will have their NYSC program verified.
Requirement for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
- Selling abilities that are consultative and commercially aware
- Skills in negotiating
- Practice, Process, and Strategy in Sourcing
- Communication and social skills are important.
- Skills in public speaking (oral and written).
- Microsoft Office and Excel skills are required.
- Financial knowledge and abilities
- Skills in Business Modeling and Understanding
- Management of Change and Improvement
- Commercial savvy and abilities
- Making a decision and doing action
Benefits of Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
- 12 month (plus) graduate program – before you go into an experienced position, we provide you with a fantastic training program.
- Examine your drive to be a leader and your enthusiasm for innovation. You’ll work in an open, high-performance environment that promotes idea development and exploration.
- Working with colleagues from all around the globe in an international setting.
- On-the-job, classroom, and e-learning training are all available.
- A mentorship and buddy system is in place.
- A chance to work for the industry’s global leader in telecommunications.
- Senior professionals in the sector give on-the-job training and mentoring programs.
Visit the official Website Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
Recommeded for you