At Erasmus Research Institute of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD scholarships in organizational behavior, human resource management, organizational governance, and value-based organizing (ERIM).
Every year, ERIM launches up to five-year fully-funded projects with cutting-edge facilities, as well as a large number of new and globally focused PhD research programs.
The aim is to develop cutting-edge research in management and business research.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, salary, and allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
ERIM distinguishes five areas of research in management and offers fully-funded PhD research projects in the following fields:
- Business Processes,
- Logistics and Information Systems (LIS),
- Marketing (MKT),
- Finance & Accounting(F&A),
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship (S&E).
Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships Requirement
- Applicants for Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships (Fully-funded) must satisfy the following requirements:
- An MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or a related subject such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics, is required (depending on PhD project)
- Applicants must have received high grades in their undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Demonstrate a clear interest in and desire to participate in scientific research.
- Have a GMAT or GRE test result that is no more than five years old, with a minimum score of 85% (needed for all enrolling PhD candidates).
- Applicants must have completed the TOEFL or IELTS exam. For the internet-based TOEFL exam, ERIM needs a total score of at least 100 and a score of at least 23 in each area (writing, speaking, reading, and listening). On the paper-based TOEFL exam, a minimum score of 600 is necessary. The minimal overall band score for IELTS is 7.5, including at least 6.5 in each area (writing, speaking, reading, and listening). The results of the language exam should not be older than two years.
Application for Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships
How to Apply: To be considered for an Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarship, all interested candidates must complete the online application procedure.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: