For the academic year 2022/23, the Erasmus School of Economics in Holland is seeking potential graduate and undergraduate students to apply for the Erasmus University Holland scholarship.
The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is co-funded by Erasmus University Rotterdam and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science.
International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to pursue their bachelor’s or master’s degrees in Holland are eligible for the award.
Worth of Award
- € 5.000, € 10.000 or € 15.000 (to be decided by the faculty)
Erasmus University Holland Scholarship Requirements
- You are a non-EEA national who pays the institutional tuition charge.
- According to your faculty’s standards, you are an exceptional student.
- You are applying to Erasmus University Rotterdam for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You did not get a diploma from a Dutch educational institution;
- You have never attended an educational institution in the Netherlands as a full-time student;
- The Holland Scholarship Erasmus University is only awarded once;
- You fulfill the standards set out by the faculty offering the program for which you have applied.
How to Apply for Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
Each faculty has its own application process.
For additional information about the application, please contact your own faculty.
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE)
- Erasmus School of Law (ESL)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Bachelor Students
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Master Students
- Erasmus MC (EMC)
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil) (look under ‘Funding’)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture, and Communication (ESHCC)
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)Opens external
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)Opens external
- Erasmus University College (EUC)
- ESE & RSM: 1 February 2022
Other faculties: May 1, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: