We are pleased to inform all interested applicants that the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for international science students is ongoing.
IMSOGLO offers Erasmus Mundus scholarships to applicants of all nationalities which is regards as international students.
However, this is a full scholarship that covers programme participation cost, monthly allowance and travel costs up to a total of 49,000 euro for the full 2-year IMSOGLO programme.
Eligibility Requirements for Erasmus Mundus scholarships 2021
To be eligible for the Erasmus Mundus scholarships, applicant must meet the following requirements:
- In order to enter the IMSOGLO programme you need to have at least an academic bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS credits) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc.) or an equivalent level from a recognised university or engineering college.
- Have obtained bachelor degree must contain at least 40 ECTS credits in natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences and agricultural sciences).
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
- Programme Country Students: (all EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Turkey, UK)
- Partner Country Students: (other nationalities known as international students.
The scholarship beneficaries are to enrolled in One or two of the following universities:
- Ghent University, Belgium
- Aarhus University, Denmark
- The University of Göttingen, Germany
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, known by its acronym BOKU in Austria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Masters
Value of Scholarship:
Successful student will receives;
- 1000 euro per month allowance as support for housing and general subsistence outside of the country of residence of the student (food & leisure)
- a travel allowance up to 3000 euro year (can be lower depending of your residence)
- a one-time installation contribution of 1000 euro for Partner Country Students
How to Apply for The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
To submit your application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, applicant must follow this simple procedures;
- Register here for intake September 2021
- Complete the online application
- You will need a pdf of your: passport, CV, bachelor diploma (or certificate of enrolment), transcript of records, motivation letter, and 2 reference letters.
- After your application, you will receive further instructions via e-mail
- Prepare your legalized documents (diploma, transcript of records) and follow these instructions
The Erasmus Mundus scholarships application deadline is on 28th February 2021.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Please share this scholarship with your friends on social media via the share buttons below.
Sharing is caring!
- Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarship At University of Pretoria 2020
- Korean Government Scholarships for Developing Countries in 2021
- Loneragan Family International Scholarship in Australia 
- Rotary Organization Global Scholarship for International Students in 2021
- Terry Healy Memorial Scholarships At University of Waikato 
- MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University – Canada 2020