For the academic year 2022/2023, the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for MSc in Health Management 2022 is now accepting applications.
Aquaculture, or the regulated production of aquatic (food) creatures, is critical in meeting the rising need for nutritious, flavorful, and environmentally friendly food.
For decades, the aquaculture industry has been the world’s fastest-growing food production system, and it is the only way to relieve the strain on diminishing wild fisheries.
The constant development of aquaculture systems, along with greater production size, has unavoidably led to a rise in viral, bacterial, and stress-related illness outbreaks.
This necessitates the development and implementation of novel solutions by adequately skilled specialists.
The AquaH collaboration brings together the expertise of four European excellence institutes in the sector to meet the need for specialist training in aquaculture health management:
Belgium’s Ghent University (UGent – coordinator)
Norway’s NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Wageningen University’s Aquaculture and Fisheries Group (WU) is located in Wageningen, the Netherlands.
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB) and Universitat de Barcelona (UB) are two universities in Barcelona, Spain.
Each of the partners has a long and illustrious history in aquaculture research, with a rising emphasis on disease and health management.
Worth of Award
The following scholarships are available via the EMJMD:
- the expenses of students’ participation in the course (including tuition, full insurance coverage, and any other obligatory charges associated with students’ participation in the course),
- a donation to the cost of student travel and installation
- a living stipend for the length of the Master’s program
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for MSc Requirement
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a 180-ECTS (3-year) bachelor’s degree from a university or a recognized equivalent.
- Demonstrate that they have obtained the following via their transcripts or records:
- I Basic science training in at least 5 out of 7 of the following fields: (i) Mathematics; (ii) Physics; (iii) Chemistry; (iv) Biochemistry; (v) Biology; (vi) Microbiology; (vii) Engineering
- Levels 1 and 2* statistics
Some academic or professional background in aquaculture is highly recommended
The applicant must be proficient in English. The English language proficiency can be met by providing a certificate (not older than 5 years) of one of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT 80
- ACADEMIC IELTS 6,5 overall score with a min. of 6 for writing and 6 for speaking
- CEFR B2 Issued by a European university language centre
- ESOL CAMBRIDGE English CAE (Advanced)
TOEFL/IELTS predictive tests and TOEIC will not be accepted
Except in the following cases, the language of instruction is no longer accepted:
- applicants with a diploma (secondary education, academic bachelor’s degree, master’s degree) from a Flemish Community recognized institution
- Applicants who are citizens of the United States, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, or Canada, and who have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a higher education institution with English as the mode of instruction (in the latter case, a certificate stating that the mode of instruction was English must be submitted).
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for MSc
Use the eConsort web portal to apply for admission to the consortium and a scholarship. Please adhere to the academic admissions deadlines.
- To begin, you must first create an account on the site.
- After that, you will get an email with a link to finish the application form.
Please email [email protected] with any queries about the scholarship process as well as any inquiries like tuition fees, housing, visa issues, and so on.
Your academic eligibility will be examined once you have submitted your application file in EConsort. If your application is accepted, you will get a Letter of Admission (LoI) and will need to provide legalized copies of your Bachelor’s degree and Transcripts of Academic Records, as well as a valid language certificate, to our offices.
Throughout the application process, you will be notified through email on how to continue.
Deadline: Applications close on February 28, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: