University of Queensland Entrepreneurial Scholar PhD Top-up Scholarship: The University of Queensland is accepting applications from qualified applicants for the Bioengineering and Nanotechnology Entrepreneurial PhD Top-up Scholarship, which is intended for overseas students.
This is an Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN) Entrepreneurial PhD top-up fellowship designed to help excellent students advance their careers and become industry-ready.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Study Level: PhD
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Entrepreneurial Scholar PhD Top-up Scholarship | DETAILS
The program is in addition to your PhD research project. The program seeks to build research graduate characteristics, with a specific emphasis on entrepreneurship. Throughout their PhD, successful applicants will complete UQ’s Career Development Framework, and completion of the program qualifies you for a 6-month scholarship extension (maximum of 4 years). The Top-up will recognize the extra criteria for completing the courses related to the Career Development Framework, such as an industrial placement.
Entrepreneurial Scholar PhD Top-up Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the University of Queensland Entrepreneurial Scholar PhD Top-up Scholarship 2021 must fulfill the qualifying requirements listed below.
- International students must apply.
- I have some research experience.
- Have a university degree and be able to satisfy the English language requirements
- Master of Philosophy (or another master’s degree in research); or
- a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with at least honors class IIA or an equivalent; or
- Master’s degree in coursework with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on a 7-point UQ scale, including appropriate research experience, and authorized by the dean; or
- On a case-by-case basis, postgraduate degrees (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on a 7-point UQ scale, along with demonstrable research experience comparable to honors class IIA, will be considered; or
- A bachelor’s degree is required, as well as at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Entrepreneurial Scholar PhD Top-up Scholarship 2022 offers the following advantages:
- For up to four years, the Top-up Scholarship is worth $10,000 every year.
How to Apply for the Entrepreneurial Scholar PhD Top-up Scholarship
Do not exceed one page in length when submitting your PhD application for consideration for this fellowship. Please explain why you would benefit from participating in the Entrepreneurial Leadership Program (ELP).
In order for a candidate to be considered for a position, they must have a strong academic and professional track record, as well as a number of honors and achievements.
In order to engage in Entrepreneurialism, students will need to explain why they want to do so and how they plan to do so while completing their doctoral studies.
Deadline: Various Dates
You may find out more by going to the official website.
Recommended for You